In response to university guidance regarding COVID-19, all in-person meetings/events and events will be discontinued until further notice. Our office will not be open for students to visit but there will be alternative advising services provided.
- If you are a Biological Sciences major with an advisor on the CMNS Student Services staff, you will receive instructions on how to schedule and conduct your advising appointment from your assigned advisor.
- If you are a Biological Sciences major and you are unsure who your advisor is, please email email@example.com.
- For questions regarding an exception to policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding CMNS commencement ceremonies, visit the graduation information page.
- Our advisors will host virtual drop-in advising.
- Our Peer Mentors are available via chat and email.
We want to stay connected with you!
COVID-19 related FAQs
Q: What is the last day to drop a course with a "W" for Spring 2020?
A: The last day to drop a course with a "W" has been extended to May 12, 2020.
Q: I'm considering pursuing a health profession after I graduate. Given the pass-fail policy for Spring 2020,
what should I do?
A: Please read the information provided by the Reed-Yorke Health Professions Advising Office on their website.
Q: What is the last day to opt in to receive a grade in a course for the Spring 2020 semester?
A: The last day to opt in to receive a grade in a course for the Spring 2020 semester is May 12, 2020.
Email: email@example.com (please include your name, UID, and major in the email)
Specific staff contact information is found in the Undergraduate Program Staff section.