As part of the campus Student Academic Success-Degree Completion Policy, undegraduates are expected to make satisfactory completion of benchmark requirements. Students with questions about benchmark requirements should contact their academic advisor. Highlights of the Policy are below.
- Full-time degree-seeking students are expected to graduate in four years.
- Students are expected to create and update a four year plan towards graduation.
- Students are expected to successfully pass important benchmark courses by certain semesters to ensure they are on track to graduate in a timely fashion.
- The exact benchmark courses and timeframe for completion vary by major.
- Students who do not successfully pass benchmark requirements risk being dismissed from their major