The CMNS Peer Mentor Program is currently accepting applications.
Download the CMNS Peer Mentor application.
Peer Mentors have the following responsibilities:
- Attend initial training sessions
- Hold weekly office hours and assist with four-year plans and scheduling
- Act as a UNIV100 teaching assistant
- Attend monthly meetings
- Assist with Student Services front desk operations
In order to apply you must:
- have completed 4 semesters at UMCP
- have a CMNS major
- have completed at least 60 credits by Fall 2017
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- have strong communication skills, enthusiasm and initiative
- have a flexible schedule
- be able to work effectively in groups